Re: Serious problems with writing @

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: Re: Serious problems with writing @
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:34:18 +0200

On 2001-10-14 21:57:36 +0100 Nicola Pero <nicola@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:

> > Yes, I have downloaded it and I don't know if it is really what I need.
> > The problem comes from the key "alt right" which display "*". How could
> > I avoiding this issue with KeyPrefs.app ?
>
> the app is just a front-end to the gnustep modifier configuration system,
> which is explained in
>
> http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/gnustep-gui_6.html#SEC43

>From that File:
COMMAND is used to enter key equivalents (keyboard shortcuts for menus or
buttons); for example, usually 'Quit' on the main menu of an application is
bound to 'q', so
     you may usually quit a GNUstep application by pressing Command - q.

I checked my settings with KeyPrefs.app and they are set to the default values
but menu shortcuts only work when pressing ALT + CONTROL + shortcut
simultaneously... I'm just curious whether that's a flaw of gstep or an error
in my x11 configuration.

Greetings,
Martin