Problems and bugs with GNUMail.app

From: PERON Stéphane
Subject: Problems and bugs with GNUMail.app
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:13:07 -0400

Hi all,

I use GNUMail and I have notice the following problem :
When I click in the list of mail to select one to move it to another
mailbox, and when i click on a mbox file in the list of mailboxes panel, and
then i click
on the arrow icon, GNUMail crashes !!

Is is due to my non uptodate version of GNUSTEP ?

Another question : Is multiple languages management for next version of
GNUMail ? (If Yes, I'm a volontary for a french translation ;-) )

Thanks !!!!

Stéphane

Stéphane PERON
speron@telys.com