Re: my first objective-c program

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: my first objective-c program
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:07:25 -0600

Aurelien wrote:

Hi,

Of course, I'd be glad to have helpers on this, as I think this is really of general interest. BTW, I'm not sure the license's right... Could you maybe check out the "jxta public license" that the folks at Sun wanted me to put on every source file ?

Just a note: the jxta license, like the Apache license it is based on, is not compatible with the GPL. This is ok with respect to linking with GNUstep, since GNUstep uses the more permissive LGPL license. See:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it