my first objective-c program

From: Aurelien
Subject: my first objective-c program
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:39:48 +0200

Hi,

I'd really like you to review my first objective-c project at project JXTA. The source is accessible from CVS. OK, this is only a draft. The primary purpose of writing this stuff was to test how well could the java implementation of the jxta platform be converted into objective-c code. The bulk of it is only skeleton classes automatically derived from the java bytecodes. Now, I surely made a lot of mistakes that I'd love you to point me to. But the code should compile modulo the use of GCC 3.1, only available from cvs (current version is 3.0 I think). You might register at jxta.org, but afterwards everything's very well explained.

Of course, I'd be glad to have helpers on this, as I think this is really of general interest. BTW, I'm not sure the license's right... Could you maybe check out the "jxta public license" that the folks at Sun wanted me to put on every source file ?

Cheers,

Aurélien