Re: gnupg framework (and troubles)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gnupg framework (and troubles)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:30:43 +0100 (BST)

> make && make install will do the rest - although as I said before my
> copy of gnustep doesn't pick up the framework properly.

I'm not sure I understood the question - anyway, to link a tool against a
framework, you can specify the framework as if it were a library:

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

TOOL_NAME = tool
tool_OBJC_FILES = tool.m
tool_OBJC_LIBS += -lNicola

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make

this will link against the `Nicola' framework, and it works on my gnustep
from CVS.

Does it answer your question ?

(If you wish it were possible to do it in some other (better ?) way (I'm
no expert of frameworks) let me/us know - though this way looks like very
simple and straightforward to me).