ANN: Editorial, Build Guide updates and request for input

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: Editorial, Build Guide updates and request for input
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:44:09 +0200

Hi all,

The new weekly editorial is present on http://www.gnustep.net/

On the same site there are also new updates of the Build Guides, there
are some small changes, nothing much.

A new document is in the making with the working title WebInterface.
This document should describe the build and setup of GNUstep-db and
GNUstepWeb. The idea is to setup PostgreSQL, Apache and the previous
mentioned GNUstep packages. I am new to databases, so I could use some
help.

People having any experience with a setup like this and willing to share
their findings with me, please drop me a line.
What are the catches and what are the don't do this things?
Any help is appreciated.

BTW if someone can come up with a better title for this document, use
your reply button and let me know.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw