Re: Objective-C.org

From: Kim Shrier
Subject: Re: Objective-C.org
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:47:28 -0500

The Portable Object Compiler, which is a different dialect of
Objective-C,
is at http://users.pandora.be/stes/compiler.html.  This is a
preprocessor
that turns Objective-C into C.  It tries to be compatible with the
original
PPI/Stepstone Objective-C compiler.  It has added a few language
features
that were inspired from Squeak.  Unfortunately, this compiler cannot
process GNUstep and the author is not willing to make changes that would
make it compatible.

Swarm is a software package for multi-agent simulation of complex
systems.
It was originally written in Objective-C and now has Java and Lisp
components as well.  It is at http://www.swarm.org/.

The Swarm Project which is used for complex system simulation