Re: problem compiling xgps 0.6.8(9)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: problem compiling xgps 0.6.8(9)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:17:31 +0100 (BST)

> > Hello to everybody, I am trying to compile gnustep 1.x on a debian
> > potato linux machine. I got the most recent version plus ffcall
> > gnustep-objc, libxm2. I compiled ffcall, gnustep-make gnustep-objc
> > gnustep-gui and last gnustep-xgps.

did you compile gnustep-base ?

<sorry for asking stupid questions, I suppose yes, you have, but I'm
asking in the hope it's not a bug in the libs :-)>

> > COmpiling the Tools I has a unresolved
> > external regarding some X libraries (XG*?) with 6.8 and some NS
> > libraries with 0.6.9. Yes I read the GNUstep HOWTO and sourced the
> > GNUSTEP starting file.

Yup - 0.6.9 should really work - can you send us the exact error message
that you get ?

Well - it's not mine but Dennis': Dennis Leeuw <dleeuw@made-it.com>.