Re: FreeBSD port of Launchpad 1.0.1

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: FreeBSD port of Launchpad 1.0.1
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 17:14:57 -0600

"Chris B. Vetter" wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:55:51 -0500
>> I've started working on that, but I'm still trying to figure out
> a way, how to (more or less) automate the installation of
>         - gnustep-make
>         - gnustep-objc
>         - gnustep-make
> in one (or atleast just two) step(s). Right now, "my" port requires
> you to install gnustep-make and gnustep-objc, then you need to
> re-install gnustep-make again. And you need to run GNUstep.(c)sh by

You know as long as the version of libobjc that comes with gcc has the
same thread system as the one you set for gnustep-objc, there is no
reason to reinstall gnustep-make after installing gnustep-objc. That's
the only thing that would change.

Really, it seems to be so confusing that we should fix the problem.