Re: Problems with compiling GNUstep

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: Problems with compiling GNUstep
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:38:56 +0200

Hi again,

some more information/troubles:

I have installed ffcall and libobjc-1.0.0 from src rpms. I also enforced
gnustep-base to use the fake main(). But then whenever I run GNUstep.sh I get:

/usr/local/GNUstep/System/Tools/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/make_services: error
in loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/GNUstep/System/Libraries/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/libgnustep-base.so.1:
 undefined symbol: __objc_msg_forward

why this, what did I do wrong? All this is very annoying - esp. because I think
the GNUstep installation process has become much more painful than it was a few
months ago...

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/