ANN: Build Guide 1.1.1 Pre-Release

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: Build Guide 1.1.1 Pre-Release
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:35:46 +0200

Hi all,

Another pre-release, thanks to the afforts of a lot of people a couple
of errors/bugs where fixed and thanks to the quick responses of Adam and
Richard Guile and GNUstep Guile now work as described in the Guide.

One thing I forgot to mention last time, is that the DGS part does not
work. Somehow the font paths or something get messed up, so please skip
DGS and thus also xdps. I try to fix this as soon as possible,

And ofcourse the new Pre-release can be found at:
http://www.made-it.com/GNUstep/Build/ONE.html

As long as I haven't fixed the DGS part, the old Guide stays up on:
http://www.made-it.com/GNUstep/Build (although I think all stuff is
outdated ;) Boy are we moving ahead fast ;)

Have fun,

Dennis Leeuw