dragonhelix.org update/Interface

From: Ian Mondragon
Subject: dragonhelix.org update/Interface
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:14:28 -0500

all -

i just wanted to let anyone that might be interrested know that i redid the
overall design of dragonhelix.org tonight - the main page now has a 'news'
section where i will be regularly posing updates of all my projects - in
particular, Interface (my GNUstep window manager).  i also added a couple of
sections.  as always, comments/critiques/etc are appreciated.

- ian mondragon

--
@end

Ian Mondragon  - < copal @ dragonhelix . org >

< h t t p : // d r a g o n h e l i x . o r g >

<<< F r e e B S D -- O b j e c t i v e - C >>>