Re: "toll-free bridging"

From: strobe anarkhos
Subject: Re: "toll-free bridging"
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:43:08 -0800

At 10:12 AM -0500 3/16/01, Jason H Clouse wrote:
><<As far as the FSF, their line is if it isn't GNU it's BAD. They're very
>political.>>
>
>And this is wrong because...?

I didn't say it was wrong, the FSF isn't relevant to the discussion. If I
wanted to discuss politics I wouldn't even be here.

There is no license conflict here, only political posturing and other bullshit.
The APSL is very flexible in how people can use it's code. Apple's restrictions
only apply when one modifies APSL code, and they can't stop you from modifying
it, they only force you to publish modifications. It doesn't matter anyway
because from what I can see no modifications are necessary.