Re: XDPS compile problem

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: XDPS compile problem
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:23:02 +0100

I used the 'make library_combo=gnu-gnu-gnu-xdps' to build the xdps part.
I think but have to check that that when using plain make, the DGS libs are
used, but that everything else is
build as if gnu-gnu-gnu-xgps is the default.

I have currently messed up my system with Java, JIGS, PC and GORM, a 20010222
snapshot of all GNUstep except xdps
which is 20010223 snapshot. So I am gonna rebuild that as soon as I have time.
Which will probably be Wednesday.

Greetings,

Dennis