Re: GORM progress?

From: Jason H Clouse
Subject: Re: GORM progress?
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:57:12 -0500

<<i was tinkering around with GORM the other night & started modifying the
palletes to thrown in simple schtuff like an NSBox, NSView, etc. and after
seeing just how simple it was to do so, i started wondering about the project
as a whole.  has anybody out there been working on GORM actively?>>

Actually, I did just this very thing a couple of months ago.  In fact, Philipe Robert was kind enough to send me screenshots of the palettes from OPENSTEP 4.2 and I crafted a control palette almost exactly like it.  I sent it to Richard Frith-Macdonald but I don't know if he has made a CVS update yet.  I've also done some preliminary work on an object search/batch edit module for GORM but I won't be able to finish it until school is out for the summer.