Re: Problem with gdnc on Solaris 2.8 sparc

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Problem with gdnc on Solaris 2.8 sparc
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:39:05 +0100

Hi,

> It might be a good idea to build everything with the ffcall library ...
thus avoiding
> potential problems with the compiler.

I'm trying to use GNUstep on ix86-linux and I haven't succeded to make
gnustep-base use ffcall. The library compils without problem but configure
fails to find it. Where should ffcall go (I tried different locations, in
gnustep directories, in /usr/lib etc...), what is ffi.h ? Or maybe ffcall
shouldn't be use on ix86-linux ?

Any help appreciated.
Phil