compile-all script

From: Thorano
Subject: compile-all script
Date: 01 Feb 2001 22:44:34 +0100

I have just a little suggestion with the compile-all script.
We should add an option to allow installation without being root.
Personally, I don't like to be root to install things that don't need
such privilege. Maybe this could frighten some paranoid people like me
to try GNUstep. Moreover, at work, I don't have any root account and I
installed GNUstep in my home directory.

Maybe we should add in the GNUstep-Howto the very simple instructions
to permit installation without being root (uncomment the last line of
base/Tools/gdomap.h).

Frédéric De Jaeger