Re: SharedX ?

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: SharedX ?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:08:07 +0100

Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote (Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:38:00 -0700):
> Hopefully you can get these things without resorting to backend
> functions, since it's really not set up for that and I don't have time
> to fix it.

BTW as I have mentioned it, XGContext includes the file SharedX/XGGeneric.h,
but this file (as the whole SharedX folder) does not get installed (which was
not always like that btw). Could either this file be installed as well, or the
drawable be accessible from a higher level, somehow? What do you think, wht
would be the best way to do that?

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/