Re: GUI 'bugs'

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: GUI 'bugs'
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:21:20 +0100

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Nicola Pero wrote:
> > - when scrolling text, textviews often provide 'muesli look'
> > for their text content (the text is messed up)...;-)
>
> I'm pleased to report that - as part of the undergoing work on NSText* -
> after fixing deleting and cursor movements - I have fixed a bug in text
> view scrolling - which I hope can solve these problems.

Wow - many thanks!!! This is a very important issue, I believe!

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~robert/

Research Group on Computational Geometry and Graphics
Institute of Computer Science and Appl. Mathematics (IAM), Office 208
Neubrueckstrasse 10, CH-3012 Bern Switzerland, phone: +41 31 6314902