GUI 'bugs'

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: GUI 'bugs'
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:17:45 +0100

Hi,

they are more than probably all known, but since the 2 are very annoying - at
least to me - I would like to list them here:

- browsers which have much content do not display it before moving the scroll
button
- textfields within an NSScrollView do not get a scroll button when their
content becomes longer than the visible area
- when scrolling text, textviews often provide 'muesli look' for their text
content (the text is messed up)...;-)

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/