Re: Flattened GNUstep structure?

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: Flattened GNUstep structure?
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:09:54 -0500

Actually, ultimately I agree with Helge, but perhaps the simple way to do
this is to have Binary packagers use strip tools in their packaging to strip
them down, if that's what the user wants, but have the default be deep
structure.

I'm far less concerned with deep vs. flat, then by easy path setup, as
mentioned in my other post.

regards,
christian.

P.S.  I'd love to, but for my wife who speaks not a word of German.
(schade... ;)