RE: Idea

From: ian . mondragon
Subject: RE: Idea
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:32:29 -0600

vinodh -

please also note that while cooperative, the GNUstep and WindowMaker
projects are separate entities (unfortunately).  i am sure that many others
out there have considered, as i have, rewriting WM to use GNUstep instead of
the WINGs library...which simply wants to be GNUstep anyways <grin>.
perhaps we could get this, too, rolling in some way/shape/form?  i've been
fiddling around with the wm source for about 2 months scheming and kniving
about how to go through with it...plus i've got so much on my platter
already...

what does everyone think?

@end

-ian