cvs message question

From: David Relson
Subject: cvs message question
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:52:16 -0500

Greetings,

As recommended in GNUstep-HOWTO, I'm running command "cvs -z3 update -Pd" to update gnustep/core. cvs is complaining "cvs update: move away gnustep/core/xxx; is is in the way". So far I've gotten about 1500 of these messages. It seems like I'm going to get one of these messages for most every file in the gnustep hierarchy. What are they and how can I stop them from happening in the future?

Thanks.

David
David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800