(fwd) GNUStep for Debian GNU/Linux - seeking new package maintainer

From: nicola
Subject: (fwd) GNUStep for Debian GNU/Linux - seeking new package maintainer
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:21:56 +0100 (BST)

Hi.  I found this message on the gnu.gnustep.discuss newsgroup - which is
*not* mirrored on the mailing list, so I am reposting it.  I think it is
an incredibly important message.

Subject:
        GNUStep for Debian GNU/Linux - seeking new package maintainer
Date:
        10/03/2000
Author:
        Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de>

 I am going to orphan the various GNUstep packages I currently maintain
for Debian GNU/Linux, unless there is someone to take over maintainership.
I am able to to help with the take over, if you are not yet used to the
Debian packaging system.

 Debian GNU/Linux is currently available for the architectures ix86,
alpha, sparc, powerpc, m68k arm and i386-hurd. Ports underway are for i64,
s390, hppa, mips, superh.