Re: gnustep on redhat 7.0

From: nicola
Subject: Re: gnustep on redhat 7.0
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:12:43 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

would you be so kind as to try the test in attach and tell me
if it is compiled all right ?

I built the test by studying the latest egcs snapshot, which fails on the
attached test (can't compile it) -- I already sent it to the egcs people
(gcc-bugs@gnu.org, 19 Sep 00), but it has not yet been included in the
egcs testsuite.

Of course, if the attached test fail, anything sending a -release (a
oneway void method) will fail to compile, so you won't go far with
compiling gnustep.

If your problem is not the one shown by the attached test, it would be
nice if you could build another test showing where your problem is, and
submit that test too to the egcs people.