a small problem with indexed tiff files

From: Georg Huettenegger
Subject: a small problem with indexed tiff files
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:19:42 +0200 (CEST)

i encountered a small problem using indexed tiffs this weekend using the
current gnustep directly from cvs. when using an indexed tiff my program
crashes when it tries to retrieve the size of a NSImage object with a
segfault.

when i use the normal tiff image (test.tiff) and execute:
'openapp Testing.app test.tiff' everything works fine
but when i used a indexed tiff images (test-indexed.tiff) and execute:
'openapp Testing.app test-indexed.tiff' my program crashes with a segfault.

i hope my small test program helps to fix the problem quickly.

bye,
 georg