Re: need help RC=1

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Re: need help RC=1
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:36:50 +0100

Hi Robert,
I just tried this myself and hat similar problems with my hackRF, which I could solve by updating its firmware, which was way too old for the library I was using. After updating the firmware, your flowgraph works. So the problem is not the flow graph, but more likely your system, drivers, firmware, hardware, ...

Best,
Fabian