Error with Text file modulation and demodulation for BPSK

From: Ratnakar V Maller
Subject: Error with Text file modulation and demodulation for BPSK
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 16:17:25 +0530

Hi All,

I am a GNU Radio enthusiast and am trying to modulate a text file and get back the same as output after demodulation. But, I am facing an issue due to which ambiguous data is being generated.

BPSK demodulation only returns binary data, and not the original text file with or without data loss.

I will be attaching the flowgraphs below. Please instruct on what needs to be done and what corrections are needed.

I also tried doing Manchester coding, upconversion and doppler shift in the order specified but it is not working with a normal signal source. Please help.

All the gnu radio files will be attached below.

Thanks and regards,

Ratnakar