Re: Phase Alignment

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Phase Alignment
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:26:57 +0100

How are you aligning the phases of the transmit and receive oscillators?

Best regards,
Marcus

On 21.02.23 09:58, Oğuzhan Gedikli wrote:
Hello, i am trying to get phase data from my usrp. Transmitter phase is always same at specific time but receiver phase is always change when i got the data. But without changing position of antennas, i connected them to VNA and VNA shows me the phase of antennas and they never changed unless i move the antennas.

Is it possible to do that?

I am sharing block diagram with you. It shows how i test.