Issue with UHD and GNUradio

From: Jones, James (jtjones49)
Subject: Issue with UHD and GNUradio
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 23:13:20 +0000

Hello, I need to use the latest version of UHD to work with my USRP image. The version that comes with GNUradio will not work as it is not updated. I have the latest version of UHD installed on my computer, but when installing GNUradio it installs and uses the outdated and incompatible version of UHD. How can I change GNUradio to use the version of UHD installed on my computer? I am running Ubuntu 20 and was originally following the instructions sent by Ettus Research attached to this email.

If you need any more information, please ask and thank you.