Re: Is there a way to add break point or watch point in gnuradio

From: Josh Morman
Subject: Re: Is there a way to add break point or watch point in gnuradio
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 06:32:09 -0500

You can hit breakpoints in the C++ code using VS Code:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=UsingVSCode

Hitting the python called from a running flowgraph is not as straightforward, but stepping through the flowgraph setup in the top level python file can be done with the Python debugger in VS Code

Also, a talk at GRCon last year about different mechanisms for debugging flowgraphs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt-a_L1Muo

Josh