Re: Link error GC

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Link error GC
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 18:02:50 -0500

A Vector Source produces items from a vector ... it does not actually produce a vector type unless the Vector Length parameter is set to something other than 1. In this case, you would want the Vector Length to be the same as the FFT Size parameter in the FFT block.

In other places, you would need a Vector to Stream or Stream to Vector block to do conversions. I can't tell what you are trying to do with the flowgraph, but those will at least allow you to get the types right.