Help is needed to connect the RFNoc block to the gnuradio blocks.

From: Lakshmi Poola
Subject: Help is needed to connect the RFNoc block to the gnuradio blocks.
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:32:45 +0530

Hello,

 RFNoc block is built, and the FPGA image is flashed without errors. But, when I use the same RFNoc blocks in any designs and try to connect them with the gnuradio blocks, I am getting the connection error. Then, I tried to run example designs from the gr-ettus folder and faced the same problem. The grc image is attached for reference. All the block datatypes in the design (attached below) show a matching color, but still, there is a connection error. So, when I opened the blocks and checked, the datatype for the RFNoc block is "complex32 float and complex16 float," and the datatype for the "Throttle" and "QT GUI Time Sink" blocks is complex. Would that be a problem? If so, how do I correct this? Help is very much appreciated.