Re: Connection error between RFNoC and gnu radio blocks.

From: Lakshmi Poola
Subject: Re: Connection error between RFNoC and gnu radio blocks.
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:54:55 +0530

Thanks for giving the datatypes of the blocks and I apologise for the late reply.
But, the problem is it is not possible to match the data types of the blocks on gnuradio, and changing the values in the grc file, also doesn't make any difference.

How and where to incorporate the data types to be able to run the example.

Thanks.