Re: CCSDS BCH and CLTU coding

From: Yotam Rabin
Subject: Re: CCSDS BCH and CLTU coding
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 11:54:00 +0200

Thank you, I see that the library is built for gnuradio 3.7, is there a ported version for 3.8 by any chance?

On Sat, Nov 5, 2022 at 6:39 AM WarMonkey <luoshumymail@gmail.com> wrote:
Check this out
https://github.com/opensatellite/KS-1Q/blob/master/host/gr-kcsa-ks1q/lib/halfduplex_tc_impl.cc#L195

Yotam Rabin <rabinyotam@gmail.com> 于2022年11月3日周四 21:50写道:
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to design a gnuradio based ccsds transmitter using the ccsds 231.0-b TC standard.
My design requires the use of BCH (63,56) code and the encapsulation of the data inside the CLTU packet.
Does anyone have any experience with this in gnuradio ? I wasn't able to find any implementations of such coding.
image.png
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
Yotam