Re: Help Needed for "firdes.root_raised_cosine"

From: Shuvodip Majumdar
Subject: Re: Help Needed for "firdes.root_raised_cosine"
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 17:08:47 +0530

Dear all,

This issue has been resolved through a chat at https://chat.gnuradio.orgwith funkylab and drmpeg in the time interval: Indian Standard Time 14:24 to 16:38 dated 1st November 2022.

Please have a look if you are interested.

Thank you.

With regards,
Shuvodip

On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 10:11 AM Shuvodip Majumdar <shuvodipcool@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I am currently going through the tutorials of GNU Radio. Here I have doubts on "firdes.root_raised_cosine".

For example, in the "QPSK Mod and Demod" chapter, "firdes.root_raised_cosine" has been used where there are five types of data inside the bracket after "firdes.root_raised_cosine". What do these data fields mean?

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Shuvodip