Re: Controlling flowgraph

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Controlling flowgraph
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 12:46:51 -0700

Hi Vamshi - I vaguely remember the gr-osmosdr being optimized for transmission - the sinks and sources have different lifetimes.

For the price of a second hackrf, you can buy the hackrf add on known as the "operacake" which supports multiple antenna configurations -  which can configured for frequency or time.

There a link on their web page with details.

-- Cinaed