Re: Controlling flowgraph

From: Marcin Puchlik
Subject: Re: Controlling flowgraph
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 15:54:48 +0200

Vamshi,
I just gave you an example in the last message. To get more information about the stream tags, please check out the GNU Radio wiki website
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Stream_Tags
Marcin

pon., 6 cze 2022 o 15:46 Vamshi Sainath Gavani <rafale10574@gmail.com> napisał(a):
can you give me an example of what the tags have to be?
also, take a look at how I'm implementing the example you provided in my flowgraph.