Re: Undefined symbol _ZN2gr12msg_accepter4postEN5boost13intrusive_ptrIN3

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: Undefined symbol _ZN2gr12msg_accepter4postEN5boost13intrusive_ptrIN3pmt8pmt_baseEEES5_
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 13:54:01 -0300

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:47:42 +0200
Vasil Velichkov <vvvelichkov@gmail.com> wrote:

> So most probably your OOT has been built with an older pmt.h from
> gnuradio 3.7.*. To find where pmt.h has been included from go in the
> gr-osmosdr's build directory and grep pmt.h recursively
>
>     grep -R pmt.h .
>
> You can also try finding pmt.h from the root directory as it is can
> be installed in /opt/ or somewhere else.
>
>     find / -name pmt.h

Though I never really thought about it, I always suspected that include
files didn't follow a path like libraries. So I never  worried to much
about about possible left-overs in include directories... Well - I was
wrong!

That was the cause of all trouble! Found an old pmt/pmt/h, removed it,
recompiled osmosdr. All is well now.

Thanks! Not only does everything work now, I learned something new
about compiling and debugging.

Cheers, Vasil!