Re: No "osmocom source" and no RTL dongle

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: No "osmocom source" and no RTL dongle
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 12:39:11 -0700

If your end goal is to install gr-baz, then you need to build it from the source code.

It's old code and it assumes you have a UHD so you may need to install UHD  also to get it to build.

But to answer your question, you either need to build what you need from source or upgrade ubuntu.

And then it may not be able to get gr-baz to work regardless of which option you choose.

-- Cinaed