Re: Communication using Packets

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: Communication using Packets
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:24:41 -0400

Im also having the same error in this stage of the tutorial, running GNURadio 3.8.(3?)

Playing around with the embedded block and I also re-typed most of the lines. there were some white spaces I thought might be problematic, but I don’t think they were.

Wondering if it’s because the message_pub is trying to send a list inside a pmt which I think PMT’s are by nature immutable. is there a python_to_pmt(char_list) needed here? I’m gonna try it on 3.9 a little later see if I still have the error. I’ll report back.

<end transmission>