Re: Error when opening flowgraph unless a specific unused block is enabl

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: Error when opening flowgraph unless a specific unused block is enabled
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:37:19 +0200

It's an error in grc. The block 'Modulate vector' is not proper
evaluated. Just open and close the block 'Modulate vector' in the
property editor then you get the error message :

Value "digital.modulate_vector_bc(mod.to_basic_block(), data, taps)"
cannot be evaluated:
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_basic_block'

I think there is an error in the digital_modulate_vector.block.yml
definition.
Probably line 16 in this file

value: ${ digital.modulate_vector_bc(mod.to_basic_block(), data, taps) }

should be removed.

-- Volker