Re: UHD function to determine USB version?

From: Gilad Beeri (ApolloShield)
Subject: Re: UHD function to determine USB version?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:26:14 +0300

Not through UHD, but on Linux you can run "lsusb -d2500: -v | grep bcdUSB"

Regards,

Gilad Beeri
CTO, ApolloShield Anti-Drone Systems

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 9:51 PM Mike <mike.nelson@rdss.com> wrote:
Hello,

I apologize if I missed it in the documentation, but is there a UHD
function that will return the USB version (e.g. USB 2 or USB 3) that the
USRP is using?

I'm using a B200 in a custom C++ program and would like to
programmatically verify the USB connection speed before attempting high
rate sampling.

Thanks!