pybombs prefixes and .gnuradio directory

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: pybombs prefixes and .gnuradio directory
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 14:52:59 -0400

I'm using 3 pybombs prefixes, but every time I switch between them i have to delete /home/user/.gnuradio and let it autogenerate because all the block paths are hardcoded to the last gnuradio version i used (i.e. /home/user/prefix/gr39/...), if I don't delete the directory, when I open GRC in, for example my 3.8 prefix, it tries to pull in all the flowgraphs from the 3.9 session, some of which don't work.
What's the proper way to allow each prefix to have it's own recent history and preferences?