Re: reentrant values?

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: reentrant values?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:23:46 -0400

Michel this is a great talk, I had been meaning to watch it. On the topic of
parameter control from external software, have you experimented with xmlrpc in
GNURadio? That’s how I control most of my flowgraphs when i need to automate
parameter control, for example on a loose timer. I think the internal Python
module and snippets are more compact though.

<end transmission>