Re: Working Narrowband FM examples?

From: barry
Subject: Re: Working Narrowband FM examples?
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 16:04:53 -0500

Hi Nathan,

One thing you might look at is https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/ALSAPulseAudio

Cheers,
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV
https://github.com/duggabe

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:40:30 -0700, Nathan Van Ymeren wrote:

Hi Mike,

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

However:  I swapped out the USRP source for an osmocom source, and it
seems to be "mostly working" but the audio comes through like the adults
from the old Charlie Brown show from when I was a kid.  Instead of
clearly-intelligible speech like I can hear through GQRX, using gnuradio
I can only get speech that sounds like "mwah mwah mwah mwah"

Attached is a .png of my flowgraph, hope it's not too large for the list
(about 100kB).

Appreciate any advice anyone might have.

Nathan