Announcing inaugural event of the South Indian SDR User Group (SI-SDR-UG

From: southindian sdrusergroup
Subject: Announcing inaugural event of the South Indian SDR User Group (SI-SDR-UG) on July 24th!
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 22:02:37 +0530

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:SI-SDR-UG
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Asia/Kolkata
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZNAME:IST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:EVENING
TZNAME:IST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
END:EVENING
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:SI-SDR-UG
DTSTART;TZID=Asia/Kolkata:20210724T190000
DTEND;TZID=Asia/Kolkata:20210724T221500
2021, and is a community of people, from novices to experts, spanning industry,
academia, and government, who are interested in the design and implementation
of Software-Defined Radio (SDR) technology and systems. This includes such
diverse areas such as RF, digital signal processing (DSP), wireless
communications, operating systems, computer networking, software development
and optimization, machine learning, and radio hardware. The mission of our
community is to facilitate the exchange of ideas and enable greater
collaboration within the SDR community in India. We host a regular technical
workshops and gatherings, and we also run a dedicated Slack workspace for the
community. We have a YouTube channel for recordings of past events, and a
GitHub page for any relevant code. Our Twitter feed contains announcements
about events and other news relevant to the community. We are not focused or
tied to any one single software tool, hardware platform, commercial vendor, or
specific technology. The SI-SDR-UG is non-profit, and the people on the
organizing committee are all volunteers. We are based in Bangalore, but we
invite people from all throughout India, as well as from outside India, to join
our community. Please reach out to us on Slack or by email if you have any
questions or comments. Thank you!
DTSTAMP:20210724T190000Z
LOCATION:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy04XwXPMDVUucWYYvwg-Yg
SUMMARY:19:00 - 19:15 -- Opening Remarks, Introductions, Community Announcements
19:15 - 20:00 -- "Introduction to GNU Radio Series, Part 1" by Neel Pandeya
20:00 - 20:45 -- "Introduction to ML Series, Part 1" by Rohan Sundar
20:45 - 21:30 -- "Silice, a language for hardcoding algorithms into FPGA
hardware" by Sylvain Lefebvre
21:30 - 22:15 -- Closing Remarks
URL:https://www.softwaredefinedradio.in/events
END:VEVENT