Location of configuration files when installing to custom prefix

From: wan
Subject: Location of configuration files when installing to custom prefix
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:53:46 -0400

Hello,

According to the following wiki page (https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Configuration_Files), gr configuration files should be located in ${prefix}/etc/gnuradio/conf.d. However, after I set the cmake flag -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX = ${prefix},   I notice that -DGR_PREFDIR=/usr/local/etc/gnuradio/conf.d.

Should I manually set -DGR_PREFDIR= ${prefix}/etc/gnuradio/conf.d? If so, it would be good to update the wiki to let people know to set this flag.

Regards,

Wan