Re: Error installing spectrometer_w_cal.grc

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Error installing spectrometer_w_cal.grc
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:29:42 +0200

Hi Cinaed,

thanks for the answer!
I'm surprised that you can install GNU Radio 3.8 through buster-backports, as

https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=buster-backports&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=gnuradio-dev

But if it's there, that's great :) Buster itself ships 3.7.13.4, and that's
gotten a bit
stale.

Cheers,
Marcus