Re: Import problem of OOT module

From: Dr. Karsten Schmidt
Subject: Re: Import problem of OOT module
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 22:59:25 +0200

Hallo Marcus,

I solved the problem by a complete reinstallation of unbuntu and the
Gnu-Radio software (via source package 3.8.3.1-6). No idea what I have
misconfigured, but now runs without problems.  In any case gr_modtool
also had slightly different output. I previously had a binary version of
Gnu-Radio, I think version 3.8.2.

Thanks
Karsten